Automotive Interiors Designer
- Design responsibility as per customer requirements to achieve its function considering interface
manufacturability and assembly aspects.
- Responsible for execution of given tasks with desired quality and within time.
- Responsible to follow up all the standard work procedures, methodologies etc. during the works.
- Maintain current CAD file management practices. Learn and gain product knowledge.
- To release the design data in the system as per required product data management system within
- Responsible for drawing preparation of components, assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Collaborate with the teams to ensure quality as per company standards and timely product releases.
- Recommend, develop and implement process improvements.
- Good in communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant experience of 5 to 10 years only in cockpit module design, development and validation of
- In-depth product knowledge and experience in Instrument Panel, Center Console, Door Trims, Soft &
Development and Validation in Passenger or Commercial vehicles
- Strong experience in Tooling, Manufacturing and Service feasibility on Automotive Interior
- Expert in CatiaV5 modeling in all modules (Solid, Surface, Assembly design and Surface Analysis).
- Experience in developing engineering models and generating the concept sections, master sections
and engineering for
style surface maturation and finalization.
- Experience and awareness of AIS, FMVSS, ECE, EURONCAP, regulations applicable for vehicle
Impact,defrosting, demisting and flammability of interior materials.
- Well experienced in the design tools like QFD, DFMEA and DFMA.
- Good knowledge and experience of GD&T application on plastic parts & tolerance stack-up analysis.
- Good knowledge and experience of Catia applications.
- Strong knowledge on Automotive Interior Plastic and Plastic Molds.
Send your CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org contact us.